What is a Bikini Body Workout?
Some women in the world think that they are not built enough to stand around the beaches, enjoy the sands, swim in the water, both at sea and swimming pool. Therefore, they often choose to stay behind and hide. They are just too embarrassed to embrace themselves. Obviously, this is very sad. Thankfully, there are in fact quite a few things that such women can do so as never to feel embarrassed about their own body posture any longer. Realize it or not, you too, can build a bikini body with a Bikini Body Workout. But first, what is a bikini body workout?
Bikini Body Workout Misconceptions
There are a number of misconceptions when it comes to a bikini body workout. A decent number of women out there believe that they can only get the bikini body of their dream if they strictly follow a diet program they believe, even if they have to spend a lot of time and efforts, sometimes too much, perhaps. In reality, nonetheless, that is not true. What really happens is that even if the women spend hours and hours of their time trying to get a bikini body, they will not get such a body if all the physical training sessions they perform are wrong.
What is a Good Bikini Body Workout?
What a good bikini body workout should do instead is to target the appropriate muscle groups. With a good workout program, a woman can get more than just a sexy bikini body of her dream. A woman will also get sleekly looking buttocks, arms and thighs instead. And the best thing is, they don’t have to spend too much time, money and too many efforts to reach their bikini body goal.
Try this five beach body exercises below:
- Spiderman Lunges. This bikini body exercise imitates the Spiderman movement. You should start with a push up position before moving up your right leg so it sits just beside your right hand. Go back to your starting position and do it on your left side. A complete set comprise of left and right movements. Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Up-down Plank. Begin inclined, lying face down on the floor. Ascend onto your feet and elbows. Keeping your glutes and abs muscle tight, start the exercise by ascending from your elbows to your hands. Once you're staring you in the face, keep up the position for two or three seconds and return back to your elbows.
- Rotation Push-ups. Do your normal push up exercise. However for this, you should turn your body with one arm off the ground when you're at the the top of the movement. Have your head follow after your turning arm, holding at the highest point of the exercise. Looking after control, bring down your arm once more into the push up position and rehash on the other side.
- Lateral Lunges. Keeping up a high midsection, make a little move to the side. Keeping the trailing leg straight, move your body weight to the leg that ventured out. Compellingly drive off your leg until you're standing tall once more. Once you're gaining great ground, going out further makes this activity harder.
- The Bikini Cobra. Begin inclined, lying face down with your arms loose by the side of your body. Lifting your head up, upper midsection and arms, push your shoulder blades together and down. Keeping your glute muscles tight, in unbiased position, turn your arms remotely. Keep this posture before unwinding down into the beginning position.
Good Examples of Bikini Body Workout Plan
A good example worth mentioning in terms of a bikini body workout that may not really work is probably the one being offered by Kayla Itsines, a 23-year-old Australian personal trainer. This woman in particular has launched a diet program that has become insanely popular. However, the program is too expensive, to say the least. There are also a number of other disadvantages that customers should be aware of when they come across the Kayla Itsines workout program.
Some examples of the disadvantages are that the program from Kayla Itsines gives its customers no choice but to purchase her program again and again for a long term. Otherwise, the customers will never get that ideal, bikini body. Also, Kayla’s program, according to some, even promotes unsafe fad diets. And as if all those are still lacking, customers have to purchase gym equipment, too, if they want to follow Kayla’s guide.
On the other hand, a good example of a bikini body workout that works is just those simple physical trainings. These are the trainings that require little time and shape all the right muscles. With the right exercises, a woman will get a bikini body pretty soon because the exercises target the woman’s abs, chest, arms, legs, obliques, thighs, glutes and all other muscles needed to be shaped.